Friday, January 3, 2014

Charm Bracelet

Last year I had bought a kit to make a charm bracelet. I learned so much from the kit. How to put together beads with bead caps and spacers. Who would have thought there were so many pieces to put together to make one item to put on the bracelet.

Early last fall I decided to try to make one on my own. Looking for all the components in the local craft stores was a challenge. Not every store carried what I needed and I was trying to make it pretty similar to the kit. In the end I had to change things around. I should have looked on the internet. I didn't think of it at the time. 



I was very happy to find these smokey colored tear drop glass beads. With the bead spacers and tiny pearls they really dressed up the bead and made it look to romantic. I learned how to make rosary chain since I couldn't find any pre-made. It turned out easier than I thought and I was able to put a strand together in no time.




Here is a look at one of the bracelets I finished.



Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment