Friday, November 9, 2012

Halloween Paintings

 
I took a Halloween and Fall painting class from Christy Tomlinson. I've mentioned her before she is so funny and I really enjoy all her classes. I did the following 3 canvases

The Girl Bee was so much fun to create. I really think she came out so darling...


Bat Boy was a bit of a challenge for me. I never painted a boy before. I wanted him to appear much younger then he came out. 



Pumpkin man looked so simple when I watch Christy do her's. But getting the circle sizes the way I wanted was harder than I thought it would be. I'm so happy with the end result. Love them all!



There were at least 5 other projects for Halloween section alone. And she gave tons of ideas on how to create a bunch more.  One of the things she said was to go to stores and take pictures of what you like. Then sketch them out. I did exactly what she said. I will be sketching a few more ideas before the season is out. I will show you my creations for the Fall section soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment